Police Blotter

44 Precinct

Thursday, May 26 at 10:00 p.m. — A 911 call brought cops to 215 E. 164th Street where there had been a report of a woman stabbed. Officers found a 38-year-old woman with multiple stab wounds to the torso. The victim was taken to Lincoln Hospital and was pronounced dead.

45 Precinct

Tuesday, May 24 at 3:19 p.m. — Cops responded to a report of an assault and abduction at 1326 Gillespie Avenue. When the officers arrived, they were told that a man had been kidnapped at gunpoint by four Hispanic males in front of 1319 Gillespie Avenue and forced into a silver Chrysler Town & Country. Despite the heinous nature of the report, the victim, a 33-year-old man, was found later in good health and good condition.

Friday, May 20 at 10:14 a.m. .. — A 911 call was received by police about the collision of a car and a motorcycle at Griswold Avenue and Stadium Avenue. A 28-year-old man died after suffering trauma when the motorcycle he was driving southbound on Stadium Avenue collided with an SUV that was traveling on Griswold Avenue and making a left turn onto Stadium Avenue. The driver of the SUV remained on the scene.

49 Precinct

Monday, April 18 at 11:39 p.m. — A burglary occurred when someone entered a wireless store at 1176 E. Gun Hill Road and stole two laptop computers, headphones, two watches, phone chargers and bluetooth speakers. The person police are seeking entered the store by a breaking a glass door, and is described by the NYPD as being a black man with a slim build, approximately five feet and ten inches tall.

Friday, May 13 at 2:30 p.m. — A robbery was reported in the precinct. The report came from a store at 2427 E. Tremont Avenue. Two suspects sought by police entered the business, and demanded money from two employees, a 27 year-old man and 49 year-old woman.

One of the suspects had a gun. After getting cash, the suspects took the two employees to the basement, tied them up and left them there. The two suspects then stole money from another cash register on the premises and fled the scene.

Police described one of the suspects as a man wearing a black mask over his face, carrying a purple and black duffel bag and a clear umbrella. He was last seen wearing a black t-shirt and a gray hoodie and black pants. The second suspect also wore a mask and carried a black backpack and a red umbrella. He was wearing a gray hoodie and black pants.

More from Around NYC