Police Blotter

40 Precinct

Tuesday, August 2, 7:30 p.m. — A report of a forcible touching incident was recorded by cops. The incident took place in a subway station at East 149th Street near a platform. A 8-year-old girl was the victim. She was walking behind her mother, a 39-year-old, up the stairs when an unknown person forcibly squeezed her buttocks twice, saying that he was “sorry.” He then fled towards a subway train. He is described as an Hispanic man, about 30-years-old, around five feet and seven inches tall and weighing between 160 to 175 pounds. He has straight black hair and light goatee and beard.

Sunday, August 14, 4:38 a.m. — Cops responded to a 911 call of a man shot in front of 681 Courtlandt Avenue in the Melrose Houses. When officers arrived, they found a 39-year-old man with a gunshot wound to the back. EMS also responded to the location and transported the man to Lincoln Medical Center, where he expired.

45 Precinct

Wednesday, July 27, 8:30 p.m. — A grand larceny was reported at the Bay Plaza Shopping Center at Accessorize at 200 Baychester Avenue. One of the perpetrators walked back into the stockroom area and took a 21-year-old victim’s bag. The two suspects then fled the location and used the victim’s debit card to make purchases. One of the suspects is described as a 30-year-old black woman, 230 pounds. She was wearing a dress. She had black hair and dark complexion. The second suspect is a 40-year-old black woman having short blonde hair and a dark complexion. She was last seen wearing a white shirt and dark colored shorts.

Wednesday, August 3, 2:08 p.m. — Cops made an arrest in a murder that occurred in front of 2231 Glebe Avenue. Dwayne Francis, a 20-year-old man, was arrested as part of an ongoing investigation.

46 Precinct

Sunday, August 14, 10:41 p.m. — Cops answered a 911 call that turned out to be a homicide in front of 265 E. 182th Street. When they arrived on the scene, the found a 17-year-old man with stab wounds to the chest and torso. He was transported to St. Barnabas Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

More from Around NYC