On Wednesday, several Bronx organizations will facilitate a virtual event that will help small businesses on the road to reopening.
The Bronx Business Forum will will take place May 27 and focus on reopening, recovery and new opportunities during the COVID-19 crisis.
It will highlight the services available to small businesses by the New York City Department of Small Business Services (NYC SBS), the Bronx business improvement district network and local community-based organizations and lending institutions.
The program will include remarks from business organizations, keynote remarks from Small Business Commissioner Jonnel Doris, New York City Department of Small Business Services, Q & As from the Bronx delegation of elected officials and Q & As from small businesses.
The forum is facilitated by the following organizations:
- Third Avenue Business Improvement District
- Bronx Chamber of Commerce
- Jerome Gun Hill Business Improvement District
- Bronx Overall Economic Development Corporation (BOEDC)
- Business Initiative Corporation of New York
- BOC Network, South Bronx Alliance
- Westchester Square BID
- Southern Boulevard BID
- Fordham Road BID
- White Plains Road BID
- Belmont Business Improvement District
- Throggs Neck BID
- 161st BID
- Spring Bank
- Children’s Aid Society
Click here to register go for the Zoom event.